1. Who is the data controller?
Right Music sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw (hereinafter: “Right Music“) at Dobra St. 28, 00-344 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS
number: 0000573511, Tax Identification Number: 5252628166, Regon: 36242843000000.
2. What data is processed?
– name, last name, PESEL number (if it is in possession), series and number of the identity card (or passport), phone number, e-mail address, address, correspondence address, analogous data of your proxy, possibly in the case of running a business, the name of your company, NIP number, Regon number, business address.
If you are running a business, we may obtain data related to it from the public Entrepreneur’s Database run as part of the Central Registration and Information on Business.
b) The creator:
– first name and last name.
c) Artist performer:
– first name and last name.
– name and surname, in the case of your business activity, the name of your company, NIP, Regon, business address.
3. What is the source of data – where are they obtained from?
We collect data from people who are concerned. In the area of given creators, artists, performers and producers, we receive them from the licensor – an entity that has signed a license agreement with us.
4. What is the purpose of processing my personal data and what is the legal basis for this?
The primary purpose of data processing is to implement the license agreement. Below is a detailed list:
6. How can I contact on issues related to the processing of personal data?
In all matters related to the processing of personal data by Right Music, you can contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
7. Is my data transferred outside of the European Union?
Due to the fact that we cooperate with global companies, your personal data may be transferred outside the European Union. We ensure that in such a case the transfer of personal data will take place on the basis of an appropriate agreement between Right Music and this entity.
8. How long is my personal data processed?
Until the given license agreement expires between you and Right Music, with the proviso that sometimes these data may be processed also after the expiration of this contract, but only if it is allowed or required under applicable law, e.g. processing for statistical purposes, billing, tax or to seek redress.
9. Is it my responsibility to provide my personal data?
The use of our services is fully voluntary, but without providing such data (which is a contractual condition) the service may not be possible.
10. What rights do I have?
As the administrator of your personal data, we provide you with the right to access your data, you can also correct it, request its removal or limit their processing. You can also use the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to transfer data to another data controller. We also inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the body supervising compliance with personal data protection regulations.
11. Is there automated decision making, including profiling?
Right Music is not on this issue.